Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Wasteland, ebooks and a cool blog...

They say 'share and share alike' is one of the golden rules of the blogosphere, so when I came across this great blog by ex-paramedic Tom Reynolds I had to share it. It's brilliant. And since starting his blog, Tom has written 2 books and created the idea for Channel 4's new programme Sirens.

I came upon the blog in a roundabout way at work today whilst reading an article my boss had found in The Times about a new iPad app devoted to T.S. Eliot's The Wasteland. Basically it's a beautiful piece of technological innovation that is being heralded as 'the future of the book'. It's certainly one of a kind and very very clever. Which I like.

At the end of the article was a bunch of links sharing new advances in eBooks and that is how I came across Tom Reynolds through The Friday Project which is run by Harper Collins exploring new avenues for digital publishing.

I realise this is a kind of convoluted expression of my train of thought but I don't care! I found lots of interesting things online today!

No comments:

Post a Comment